Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:31 am Post subject: [asterisk-speech-rec] Asterisk wont start if the Lumenvox mo
I am trying to figure out why I have to load the lumenvox module manually.
If I load it from the modules.conf file asterisks fails to start. Basically
here are the steps I have to do to make lumenvox work.
1. In the modules.conf file I have to do a noload
2. In the modules.conf file I do a preload => res_speech.so and load =>
3. Reboot the server and let asterisk load.
4. After asterisk is running do a stop now from the CLI
5. After asterisk stops issue the asterisk -vvvvvvvvgc
6. After that do a module load res_speech_lumenvox.so
7. After all this asterisk and lumenvox will work fine until I have to
reboot the server again.
One other thing if I do an asterisk -r instead of an asterisk -vvvvvvvvgc,
when I issue the module load res_speech_lumenvox.so asterisk will shutdown.
I am running asterisk 1.4 now but had the exact same thing happen under