Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:02 pm Post subject: Rules
Each User agrees with his/her registration to the following forum rules. The Asteriskguru Staff holds up the right to warn, censor and ban Users if the Users do not obey to these rules. The rules do apply for all forums, posts and personal messages (PMs). Therefore Bulgarian / Belgium Laws apply on the whole Forums. It also means that the Asteriskguru Owners are not responsible for any posted pictures or links which are copyrighted.
The Forums language is English. Other Language is permited only in the language-specific forums.
To guarantee a relaxed atmosphere between all participants on the forum, some posting restrictions are needed.
- Posting contents and links of pornographic, politically extremist, moralistic dangerously and offending applicable law nature. This includes keys, hacks, cracks or other things of illegal nature, including illegal download pages and "warez".
- Contents not belonging to the Forum / Topic posted in, so called Spam/Offtopic. Included into this is Backseat Modding and Posthunting.
- Backseat Modding is when a User posts like a mod, e.g saying (when not being the Thread Starter) as the only sentence or smiley “Thread closed”.
- Posthunting is when a User posts with only the intention to get a higher postcount.
- Bumping (posting in old threads with the sole intention being to push the thread onto the first page of the board) old threads is also not allowed.
- Contents, links, user Names etc. with the only aim to flame and insult other participants of the community. Same goes for trolling: posts solely intended to annoy other people or incite flames.
- Contents of inappropriate language and excessive cursing.
- Posting advertisements of any product, web site or third party. Posting of advertises is allowed only in the Advertisment forum under Advertisement rules.
- Impersonation of Staff Members. This includes Names, Avatars, Signatures and anything else.
- Signature Pictures that exceed the following measurements: Height: 80 px; Width: 400 px;
- Anything that is used as an exploit to circumvent the rules.
Forum Staff and User Responsibilities
Each Forum participant has to obey to the Rules. If you feel though to be warned unfairly, first contact the moderator who warned you first. If you are not satisfied, you can contact the Site Administrator. The Board Administrators word is final in such cases.
The same applies if your Topic gets closed. Please do not open several threads on the same topic and try to use the existing ones.
User may register one account only. Exceptions are only allowed by the Site Administration.
Several warnings may lead to a ban from the Forum. Each case is looked at individually. Reregistering a second account after a time ban from the Forums lead to a permanent ban. In extreme cases a User can be banned without having warnings.
- Board Administrators and Smods have ban rights, Custom Title and user name Changing rights.
- For complains about moderators go to a Site Administrator.
- For complains about a Site Administrator go to another Site Administrator.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum