Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:59 pm Post subject: [astcallcenters] QueueMetrics 1.4 released today
After a few months of developement, we are proud to release QueueMetrics
This release adds a very large number of new features and bug fixes, for
- New master engine! It should be 4x faster and 2x as memory efficient as
QM 1.3, though it's tracking much more information. It's 100% compatible
witth the old configuration switches.
- New clustering engine! clustering is now fully supported for historical,
live and agent's page data. The configuration is a bit different from
- New Agent's page: an agent can log on, log off, go to pause and
- Call codes tracking: your agent can associate a call code to each
incoming/outgoing call and QM will report on it.
- Pause codes: an agent can mark WHY he goes on pause from the ACD, and QM
will report on it.
- Multi-stint calls: if a call has been handled by multiple queues, eg it
has been passed to an overflow queue, it is now possible to track its
...plus over 50 other improvements, bugs fixed and little improvements -
see the changelog file. In total, this release produces over 150 different
As you probably know, QueueMetrics is a commercial software but it is
available free of charge for smaller systems / SOHOs / interested hackers.
It is possible to request a free unlimited demo licence from
I am looking forward to your comments and feedback.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum