Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:53 pm Post subject: [astcallcenters] QueueMetrics 1.4.1 released today
After a few months of developement, we are proud to release QueueMetrics
This is mainly a bug-fix release over 1.4.0, with a lot of stuff fixed and
improved - the most important new addition is that QueueMetrics now
supports dynamic logins per queue if you run under Asterisk 1.4.
Major new features:
- Support for dynamic queue logon through AddMember and RemoveMember verbs
- Pause codes are now shown on the Realtime page
- The time zone offset value was not working correctly in version 1.4 and
is now fixed
- Raw agent sessions: it is now possible through a configuration switch to
see ALL agent sessions and not only those where they've taken at least one
- The default configuration file that ships with QM is compatible with
TrixBox, as it's the most common environment.
- New clustering licence model fully supported.
...plus over 30 bugs fixed and little improvements - see the changelog. In
total, this release produces over 150 different results.
You can download the latest version immediately from the downloads page at
http://queuemetrics.com/download.jsp , together with the updated 130-page
User manual. As an alternative, if you run RHEL/CentOS/TrixBox/AAH, you
can install it automatically using yum - see
http://queuemetrics.com/install.jsp . If you just want to see it in
action, try the demo system live on our website.
QueueMetrics is a commercial, heavy-duty, full-fledged call-center
monitoring package for Asterisk that is available free of charge to
individual users / very small call centers / SOHOs / Asterisk hackers.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum