Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:23 pm Post subject: [astcallcenters] QueueMetrics 1.2.1 released today
I am pleased to tell you that we have released a new version of
QueueMetrics. The main areas of improvement were the following ones:
- Bug fix: the "Show members only" button was not working in 1.2.0
- Improved graphical layout, gadget sizes and rendering in IE/Firefox
- Time zone offsets are now full -24/+24 hours and can be set to a default
- It is now possible to reject anomalous calls, i.e. calls where the
Asterisk logging went wrong for some reason and are left dangling, forever
open. A couple of new properties control the maximum allowed wait and talk
time for calls to be considered open. Note: this does not affect calls
that are logged correctly, no matter what their length may be.
- It is now possible to ignore QUEUESTART events altogether via a
- New feature: auto-scrolling real-time wallboard.
QueueMetrics 1.2.1 allows data storage on both flat files and MySQL
databases for bigger call centers. And of course comes with a 90-page
user manual that covers all aspects of it.
QueueMetrics is a commercial call center monitoring package, but is
availabe free of charge for individuals, Asterisk hackers and small
SOHOs. You can request a trial key if you run a larger installation and
would like to test it in your own environment.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum