I recently purchased the Lumenvox single port speech engine for my TrixBox 2.0 system. I am unable to get the pizza demo working. I will admit I am a Asterisk/Lumenvox newb, but I have spent a fair amount of the weekend searching for a solution before I decided to post. Here is where I am at so far, any (and all) suggestions appreciated, thanks!
I downloaded the files per the Trixbox instructions (http://www.lumenvox.com/customers/help/trixbox.htm) and everything, including the license process, seemed to install just fine – no errors reported.
I used the following bins:
I am able to build and run the demo app at optlumenvoxengine_7.1examples and when running I get :
[root@asterisk1 examples]# ./example 127.0.0.1
Connecting to 127.0.0.1
count=0, decode returns 10
count=1, decode returns 10
So it seems that the speech engine is up and running ok.
In one of the docs, it mentions the default extension is 200, I had an existing extension at 200, but deleted it so that is the only conflict I can come up with, and wanted to make sure I shared this in case this could be the problem.
I also created an IVR route to the demo and have configured it to run ‘Custom App’ custom-pizza,s,1.
When I dial the extension from the IVR, here is what the Asterisk debug shows me (verbosity 9):
-- Playing 'custom/EnterExt1' (language 'en')
== CDR updated on SIP/edh-XXX
-- Executing DBdel("SIP/edh-XXX", "") in new stack
-- Executing Set("SIP/edh-XXX", "__NODEST=") in new stack
-- Executing Goto("SIP/edh-XXX", "custom-pizza|s|1") in new stack
-- Goto (custom-pizza,s,1)
I then get a reorder (fast busy) tone, and asterisk hangs up, and the logging stops.
Not sure if this helps or not, but here is the output from loading grammar:
I have also made sure all the Trixbox and pertinent modules have the latest online updates. I hope I included all the right information here. If anyone has a suggestion, please let me know. Thanks for the help!