> The complete console output along with lumenvox.conf would be useful.
> The only times I can think of where this issue would creep up is if
> SpeechCreate wasn't called, or was called and no license was
> or if the grammar that was to be activated (per your other correction
> email) was not found.
I think you hit on it. The only documentation I found just gives a
dialplan component, but not lumenvox. I tried to track down whether
the built in apps required me to purchase lumenvox licenses or not. I
think I am just missing the 'setup' of Speech Recognition steps.
Just purchased the Speech Started Kit from Digium direct. Ill check back in once I resolve the license and module issues.